Knockmore Rathduff Economic and Social Development Company is currently seeking to recruit for the position of Administration and Payroll. The post holder will provide support to the Manager in the running of the service. Key tasks for the post include responsibility for HR, finance and administration as well as monitoring the Meals on Wheels Service and other services provided in the centre.
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your relevant skills to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Administrator’
Closing date Monday 3rd of May at 12pm Late applications will not be accepted.
It is intended that interviews will take place on the week commencing May 10th
Location: Knockmore Rathduff Resource Centre, Knockmore, Ballina, Co. Mayo.
Reporting to: CSP Manager
Salary: Pobal CSP Rates Apply
Job Description: Administration and Payroll
Hours: 34 Hours
The post holder will provide support to the Manager in the running of the service. Key tasks for the post include responsibility for HR, finance and administration as well as monitoring the Meals on Wheels Service and other services provided in the centre.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
HR and Payroll
- General daily administration / reception duties in a busy office environment.
- Be responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and processing of payroll using Thesaurus
- Liaise with revenue payments for payments.
- Maintain HR systems and reports and with high level accuracy of data. Such data includes; employee records, employee personal data, leave, absence, performance, health and safety, training and timesheets.
- Maintain monthly / annual company income and expenditure accounts for board reporting.
- Monitoring creditors and debtors
- Assist in the preparation of cash flow projections, bank reconciliations and Petty Cash
- Keeping an adequate filing system.
- Assist in the collation of data for Pobal Returns and assist in Pobal audits
- Assist in preparation of activities/classes.
- Organising media advertising where necessary.
- Catering for children’s birthday parties, bookings, food, etc., as they arise
- Monitor Meals on Wheels Service and ensure sufficient Kitchen supplies
- Ensure the centre has adequate stocks of stationery supplies and cleaning Materials
Health & Safety
- Adhere to company safety statement/policies and procedures.
- Report any incidents/accidents to Manager.
The above job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, numbers of staff may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the job which may be assigned to him/her from time to time.
Desirable Qualification Required:
A recognised qualification in financial administration, accounting or HR.
Essential Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years payroll experience (Thesaurus)
- Experience using ROS
- Knowledge of HR functions (employee– employer relations, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Strong level of MS Excel skills
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a wider team
- Organised and focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills