Vacancy in Butterflies Playschool for the Following Role:
Early Years Supervisor
Butterflies Playschool Knockmore is currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Early Years Supervisor for a well-established childcare facility in the Knockmore Rathduff Resource Centre. The supervisor will ensure high standards of care, education, safety and wellbeing of children, their families and staff.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualification: Level 7/8 in Early Childhood Care and Education or equivalent
- 3 years managerial experience or supervisory role
- Working knowledge of Pre-School Regulations and TUSLA compliance.
- Training and experience in Aistear and Siolta.
- Preferable: Current Occupational First aid, manual handling, fire training and Children’s first (child protection) guidelines.
- Experience of the ECCE, CCSP and NCS and their administrative requirements.
- Proficient computer skills with experience of social media while always retaining awareness in data protection and confidentiality
- Great communicator, highly organised, strong people skills, motivated and driven.
Butterflies Community Childcare Facility is committed to providing the highest quality childcare and early education. The service caters for 22 children, during a session, in a purpose-built facility 5 days a week. The successful applicant will work in conjunction with the Centre Manager and Board of Directors.
Applicants should send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com by Wednesday 22nd September 2021